Monday, February 23, 2009

Week #2 Results In!

And I'm down another 4 pounds! So, in 2 weeks, I've dropped 11 pounds with Weight Watchers! I am excited about this because I didn't really feel like I lost weight, not like last week. AND I know that my 7 pound loss was not likely to be repeated. And, of course, because I had that ice cream last night. Even though I stayed within my weekly points by a comfortable margin, I was worried that the ice cream would somehow expand and make me gain weight.

My 11 pound loss brings me to my 1st weight loss goal - losing 5% of my weight. On my plan, this means that my points get adjusted. WW took 2 daily points away from me, but I don't think they changed my weekly points. I'm a little worried, but I did manage to go under my daily points at least once during the past two weeks. And I do have that 35 point security blanket.

So now it's on to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment